Skip to content
Celery - 1 Whole stalk rough chopped
Carrots - 4 carrots rough chopped
White Onions – 2 Onions rough chopped
Fish - 1 lb
Shrimp - 1⁄2 lb
San Marzano Tomato Canned – 1 1⁄2 canned
Tomato Paste – 150 grams
White Wine – 300 grams
Paprika – 4 Tbsp
Salt - 2 Tbsp
Pepper – 4 Tbsp
Bay leaves – 4 each
Fish Stock or Lobster Stock – 2 quarts
- Gather all the ingredients and measure them to the recipe
- Rough chopped celery, carrots and white onions to make mirepoix.
- In a large pot add all the ingredients and bring them to boil as quickly as possible.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 – 1 hour.
- Blend all the ingredients and strain.
- Portion into quart containers.
- Littleneck clams
- Fine Herbs
- White Wine
- In a pan/skillet add mussels, clams and wine, and cover to cook the shellfish
- In another pan/skillet hot add 4-5 shrimp, salt them one side.
- Add fish and oil, once mussel and clams are cooked add them to the pan with shrimp, add 4–6 oz of bouillabaisse broth.
- Add butter, salt and finish it with fine herbs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.