Skip to content
Cake Batter Ingredients:
- 425 g AP Flour
- 10 g Baking powder
- 410 g Butter, Room temperature
- 400 g Sugar
- 8 g salt
- 6 eggs each
- 500 grams of blueberries or add up to 850 grams if you prefer
- 2 each lemon zest
Buckle Crumb Ingredients:
- 400 g AP Flour
- 450 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 450 g sugar
- 1 TBsp cinnamon
- 2 TBsp salt
- 1⁄4 TBsp Nutmeg
- 1⁄4 Tbsp ginger powder
- 1 lbs Butter
- Preheat the oven at 325 F and line a baking pan with parchment paper and spray with oil heavily.
- Whisk Flour + baking powder
- Cream 410 g of butter, 400 g sugar, salt and lemon zest
- Add eggs one at a time
- Add Flour and baking powder mix in parts
- One the batter is mixed, pour it onto the baking pan.
- To make crumbs mix 450g of dark brown sugar and granulated sugar with 400 g of flour
- Mix on low speed with butter and all the spices/ salt
- Top the cake with the crumbs evenly
- Bake it for 1 hour and rotate the pan after 30 minutes to cook it evenly
- Internal temperature should reach 200 F
- Let it cool down to room temperature
- Portion in toe squares and serve with vanilla ice if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.